- no two families are alike
- we want to do the very best for our children
- our questions change as seasons change in our homeschooling
- we research like crazy
A homeschool coach, whether it be for a one-time consulting session, or an ongoing support group, can be so very valuable to you and your entire family. Sometimes you might just need validation and support. Other times you’ll need specific advice on how to navigate curriculum changes, high school years, extra-curriculars, scholarships . . . the list is endless.
I can help you with all of those and more. While this isn’t about ME; it’s about YOU and YOUR unique family, it’s good for you to know of my experience and background.
In a nutshell here it is:
- homeschool mom to two who just graduated two children
- one daughter received talent and academic scholarships, covering her full tuition to a private school
- another daughter published her first book at age16 and graduated early because she was accepted to The Author Conservatory, a 3-year college alternative program for writers
- long-time homeschool consultant and evaluator (since 2008)
- homeschool speaker (conferences, podcasts, etc.)
- long-time educator in elementary schools and virtual schools
- Master of Science in Education
- experienced with special-needs students including giftedness
- coach to hundreds, maybe thousands, of families since 2008
- owner and administrator of Life Learning Academy, private umbrella school for homeschoolers in Florida
But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what some of my families have said:
Thank you, Terri, for all of your help over the years. You truly care about people, and it shows.
I’m pretty sure we’d be lost without you. D____ is doing SO WELL now thanks to your guidance.
Our careers are so demanding, but we knew we needed to pull our kids out of school and keep them home. You have helped us navigate the world of working in high-level, high-stress jobs while homeschooling our boys and we are eternally grateful. We have an appointment set up to discuss J’s high school transcripts.
This coaching group was FANTASTIC! I made life-long friends here. It’s so nice to talk with others, to bounce ideas off one another and just enjoy the solidarity. We homeschoolers are a special breed of people! Thank you for being there for us and I can’t wait for the next. Please open another group soon. 🙂
My next Homeschool Helpline group begins the first week of September. Fees are $90 per person. We meet twice monthly via Zoom during September, October and November.
Grab your seat today because space is limited to only eight participants!